How do I enter for the Canadian Tourism Awards?
- Prepare your entry
- Before starting a new nomination, preview the questionnaires and prepare your answers. Save a copy of your written answers just in case!
- Gather 3-5 supporting photos & video links.
- Click here to start, review or edit a nomination.
- TIAC Members must login using their existing account to get the discounted admin fee. Not sure if you are a member? Click here to check the current members list.
- Pay the entry fee, if applicable. The nomination entry fee is $100.00 plus applicable taxes per entry. Nominators may or may not be a member of TIAC; the nomination fee applies only if the nominee is not a TIAC member.
- Fill out the online nomination form.
- Paste in your answers and tell us who we can call if your nomination is shortlisted.
- Attach supporting files.
- You'll want to add 3-5 large photos we can show on screen if you win! You can also attach other files (like a brochure or testimonial), a short video or a website link that gives context to your submission.
For more information, please contact Leanne Czerwinski at 613-698-6455 or