Know before you go!
We look forward to welcoming you to the Tourism Industry Association of Canada’s inaugural Tourism Investor Forum, at the Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale.
This boutique-style event will start with a reception followed by two days of meetings including educational sessions, a fireside chat, and one-on-one appointments with investors and tourism industry stakeholders.
HOTEL & TRANSPORTATION
The Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel is located at:
6750 Mississauga Road
Mississauga, ON L5N 2L3, CA
Wi-Fi is complimentary for those attending the Tourism Investor Forum.
- If arriving by car – Your parking will be complimentary. Simply inform the Front Desk that you are attending the Tourism Investor Forum
- If arriving by plane to (YYZ) Pearson International Airport – The Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel is less than a 20-minute ride from Pearson by Uber, Lyft, or taxi.
- If arriving by plane to Billy Bishop airport – take the free shuttle to Union Station. From Union Station take the UP Expressdirect to Pearson (YYZ). From there, the Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel is less than a 20-minute Uber, Lyft or taxi ride.
- If arriving by VIA Rail - the most direct route is through Union Station Toronto, then continue your journey via the Union Pearson (The UP) Express to Pearson International Airport. From there, the Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale Hotel is less than a 20-minute Uber, Lyft or taxi ride.
- If you have not yet made a hotel reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your accommodation.
If you book for all three nights, one night will be complimentary at checkout.
Here is a link to the full program with key highlights noted below:
Sunday, February 11
- Registration opens at 3:00 pm ET
- On-Site Welcome Reception is from 6:30 – 9:00 pm where wewill also be showing the Superbowl live along with delicious menu offerings
Monday, February 12
- Breakfast is from8:00 am – 9:00 am
- The On-Site Networking Dinner sponsored by Visit Mississauga, is at the Hilton Mississauga Meadowvale from 7:00 – 9:00 pm
Tuesday, February 13
- Breakfast is from8:30 am – 9:30 am
- 6:15 – 9:00 pm – Off-site Dinner
Hosted by Mississauga Tourism, we are inviting you off-site for a private, immersive culinary experience at Posta Italbar Cucina, a renowned Italian restaurant located in the heart of Port Credit, where their team has prepared a special off-menu experience for the occasion.
Transportation is provided to the restaurant and back to the hotel. Meet in the hotel lobby at 6:15 pm
CAPITAL CONNECTIONS – 1:1 MEETINGS
Following the CapitalX Talks and Competitive Edge Collaboratives Roundtables on Monday, February 11, Capital Seekers will book their meetings with Investors and Sources of Capital, starting at 3:30 pm. These meetings, Capital Connections, are the focus of our day on Tuesday, February 12.
The dress code for this event is business attire.
See you in Mississauga!