- Industry News (TIAC Talk)
- TIAC News Briefs/Press Releases
- Online Community Discussion Forum
- Opportunity to submit an article in TIAC TALK e-Newsletter (certain restrictions apply)
- Use of TIAC Logo
- Listing on Online Membership Directory
- Business and Operational Savings
- Member-to-Member Savings
- Research and Intelligence – Access to full documents
- Education, Training and Webinars
- Opportunity to submit event for online calendar (certain restrictions apply)
- International Sponsorship and Brand Awareness Opportunities and Savings
- Domestic Sponsorships and Brand Awareness Opportunities and Savings
- TIAC Tourism Congress Savings (Plus TIAC 2-Year Introductory Membership EXCLUDED)
- TIAC Canadian Tourism Award Nomination Savings (Plus TIAC 2-Year Introductory Membership EXCLUDED)
- Rendez-vous Canada Savings (Plus TIAC 2-Year Introductory Membership EXCLUDED)
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada has partnered with a number of leading national suppliers to provide the highest quality services to our members at fantastic rates.
Avis Car Rental - Discount to TIAC Members
Canada & US: TIAC Members will receive a 5% or greater discount on a daily, weekly and weekend rates. Blackout periods may apply.
Budget Car and Truck Rental - Discount to TIAC Members
Canada: TIAC Members will receive a minimum 5% discount off of the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rates. A discount up to 10% will also apply to moving trucks/vehicles at participating Budget locations through Canada only.
US: TIAC Members will receive a minimum 5% discount off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rates.
International: International Tariff Rates available in certain areas.
We are TIAC’s merchant service broker.
The Travel Industry is labeled as high risk. This means high reserves and rates.
We work with all tourism operators to lower fees and improve processor relationships.
Pragmatic Conferencing & Mobile
Pragmatic is a leading provider of audio, web and video conferencing services. As a member or partner of TIAC, you have access to exclusive conferencing rates and mobile consulting.
Tourism HR Canada
Tourism HR Canada is a national organization working for the tourism sector in Canada, a $90 billion industry employing over 1.8 million people including over 550,000 youth.
Join TIAC Today!
To become a member today, please click here to enter our online registration platform, or contact: