- Industry News (TIAC Talk)
- TIAC News Briefs/Press Releases
- Online Community Discussion Forum
- Opportunity to submit an article in TIAC TALK e-Newsletter (certain restrictions apply)
- Use of TIAC Logo
- Listing on Online Membership Directory
- Business and Operational Savings
- Member-to-Member Savings
- Research and Intelligence – Access to full documents
- Education, Training and Webinars
- Opportunity to submit event for online calendar (certain restrictions apply)
- International Sponsorship and Brand Awareness Opportunities and Savings
- Domestic Sponsorships and Brand Awareness Opportunities and Savings
- TIAC Tourism Congress Savings
- TIAC Canadian Tourism Award Nomination Savings
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada has partnered with a number of leading national suppliers to provide the highest quality services to our members at fantastic rates.
Avis Car Rental - Discount to TIAC Members
Canada & US: TIAC Members will receive a 5% or greater discount on a daily, weekly and weekend rates. Blackout periods may apply.
Budget Car and Truck Rental - Discount to TIAC Members
Canada: TIAC Members will receive a minimum 5% discount off of the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rates. A discount up to 10% will also apply to moving trucks/vehicles at participating Budget locations through Canada only.
US: TIAC Members will receive a minimum 5% discount off the lowest available discountable time and mileage retail rates.
International: International Tariff Rates available in certain areas.
TIAC Member Keepoint is offering members of the Tourism Industry Association of Canada a 10% discount on its products for a period of 60 days.
QUASEP Cash Rewards and Discount Program
In partnership with QUASEP, TIAC members can take advantage of a loyalty program designed to offer CASH REWARDS for purchases, DISCOUNTS, or A COMBINATION OF BOTH. With a wide range of high quality name brand purchasing programs covering almost all areas of a hospitality operation including foodservice products and groceries, uniforms, facility maintenance, lighting, paint and painting services, housekeeping supplies, linens, waste diversion & recycling, and payment services, finding value for your spend is easy. Other benefits include a locally-based account management, access to a member’s portal, weekly promotions, and more.
For more information click here.
Safe Direct – Medical Supplies
TIAC's newest member, Safe Direct, is offering special member savings on personal protective equipment (PPE).
Safe Direct Medical Supplies (Safe Direct) is one of the largest PPE suppliers in Canada and has taken the initiative to offer affordable, high-quality, and reliable PPE to Canadians. For more information click here.
Tourism HR Canada
Tourism HR Canada is a national organization working for the tourism sector in Canada, a $90 billion industry employing over 1.8 million people including over 550,000 youth.
Join TIAC Today!
To become a member today, please click here to enter our online registration platform, or contact:
Vice-President, Business Development & Member Relations