Recent News > TIAC Welcomes 37 New Members
The Tourism Industry Association of Canada is extremely pleased to welcome more than three dozen organizations from across Canada as the latest new members of the association. The thirty-seven companies from distinct business lines join the hundreds of other organizations that understand the value in a national, cross-sectoral tourism advocate like TIAC.
The structural impediments that contribute to Canada’s lagging competitiveness can only be addressed by having a strong national and cross-sectoral champion for tourism interests. TIAC has demonstrated that it is up to this task.
Please join us in welcoming the following new members:
- Air North
- Arctic Watch
- Canadian Bus Association
- Canadian Garden Tourism Council
- Caribe Holidays Hospitality Group
- CSM Travel
- Delta Ottawa City Centre
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Fredericton Convention Centre
- George Brown College
- Greyhound Canada/Gray Line Toronto
- Hôtels Gouverneur
- Landsea Tours & Charters
- Lord Elgin Hotel
- Lulu Island Winery
- Mountain Tops International Inc.
- North Nahanni Naturalist Lodge
- North West & Canada Cruise Association
- Novotel Ottawa
- Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation
- Ottawa Marriott
- OWL Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism
- Regina Regional Opportunities Commission
- Robson Helimagic Inc
- Rodd Hotels & Resorts
- Ruby Range Adventure
- Shaw Conference Centre
- Tapley Nature Trails
- Tourisme Centre-du-Québec
- Tourisme Charlevoix
- Tourisme Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
- Waskesiu Wilderness Region
- White Point Beach Resort
Please join us in helping to create the winning environment for our industry by joining TIAC for 2012-2013.
For more information on membership packages and benefits, please contact Jennifer Taylor, Director, Partnerships and Member Services at 902-698-0984.