The Tourism Industry Association of Canada is extremely pleased to welcome more than three dozen organizations from across Canada as the latest new members of the association. The thirty-seven companies from distinct business lines join the hundreds of other organizations that understand the value in a national, cross-sectoral tourism advocate like TIAC.
The structural impediments that contribute to Canada’s lagging competitiveness can only be addressed by having a strong national and cross-sectoral champion for tourism interests. TIAC has demonstrated that it is up to this task.
Please join us in welcoming the following new members:
- Air North
- Arctic Watch
- Canadian Bus Association
- Canadian Garden Tourism Council
- Caribe Holidays Hospitality Group
- CSM Travel
- Delta Ottawa City Centre
- Echo Valley Ranch & Spa
- Fairmont Chateau Laurier
- Fredericton Convention Centre
- George Brown College
- Greyhound Canada/Gray Line Toronto
- Hôtels Gouverneur
- Landsea Tours & Charters
- Lord Elgin Hotel
- Lulu Island Winery
- Mountain Tops International Inc.
- North Nahanni Naturalist Lodge
- North West & Canada Cruise Association
- Novotel Ottawa
- Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership Corporation
- Ottawa Marriott
- OWL Rafting on the Ottawa River
- Parksville Qualicum Beach Tourism
- Regina Regional Opportunities Commission
- Robson Helimagic Inc
- Rodd Hotels & Resorts
- Ruby Range Adventure
- Shaw Conference Centre
- Tapley Nature Trails
- Tourisme Centre-du-Québec
- Tourisme Charlevoix
- Tourisme Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean
- Waskesiu Wilderness Region
- White Point Beach Resort
Please join us in helping to create the winning environment for our industry by joining TIAC for 2012-2013.
For more information on membership packages and benefits, please contact Jennifer Taylor, Director, Partnerships and Member Services at 902-698-0984.