Did you know that active TIAC members from across Canada get the opportunity to submit articles for TIAC Talk?
It’s a great chance to showcase your business in front of TIAC members, industry influencers and political stakeholders who make up our 5500+ TIAC Talk email subscriber list.
We are inviting members to submit content that raises awareness of your business while providing value to TIAC Talk readers. Examples include:
- Positive stories about your organization
- Submission requests and registration for upcoming conferences
Please forward your ideas or submissions to Michael Powell, Manager, Communications & Membership at email@example.com.
Member Submission Guidelines
Each submission is reviewed on a one-on-one basis and weighed against the value it brings to the membership and the industry as a whole. TIAC has the sole discretion to accept or reject a submission.
- The submitter must be a TIAC Member in good standing
- The newsletter content is intended to be an extract or snippet of information and should be no longer than 50 - 75 words, however it may include a link to a more detailed piece from your website. As such, please provide us with the exact page where the extended article is located so we can link to it from the newsletter. You may copy the URL from the page on which the article is located and paste it into your submission or submit a PDF which can be linked to the article.
- Submissions, including link material must be available in both English and French.
- When making your submission, please submit a jpg image, preferably no more than 300 pixels wide and 72 dpi. Height may vary.
We look forward to sharing our members’ stories from coast to coast to coast!