Province: Calgary, Alberta
Position: RV Apprentice
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: June 14, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Working under the direction of a journeyman RV technician, the RV apprentice will maintain propane and electrical appliances and perform minor plumbing and carpentry work.
• Perform tire rotations and oil changes.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Must be a qualified RV Apprentice or have equivalent experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where guest and customer satisfaction is the highest priority
• Basic experience in RV preventative maintenance, propane systems, plumbing systems, electrical systems, air conditioning, refrigerators, heating systems, water systems & slides.
• Solid product knowledge.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Knowledge of installation and product specifications.
• Familiar with reading and interpreting diagrams.
• Positive attitude and a team player mindset.
• Enthusiastic, excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Valid Driver’s License.
Salary: Competitive wage and benefits offered
If you like the sound of all of this and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply to https://www.canadream.com/careers/job-openings/.
From humble beginnings in the mid-‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada. Our market-leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced employees across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment, continual growth and expansion plans, and a fleet of over 1,000 modern RVs for rentals and previously experienced units available for sale.
Our vibrant locations are choice locations for customers and guests who are seeking adventures in untamed and breathtaking surroundings and looking to explore the untamed wilderness, wildlife, awe-inspiring mountains, coastal hike trails, bright and bustling landscapes, gorgeous lake views & vast parks.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to” in every corner, we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the center of everything. CanaDream’s employees work hard and enjoy the ride. Fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.