The Canadian Tourism Awards are presented annually by TIAC to recognize success, leadership and innovation in Canada's tourism industry. The Awards honour those people, places, organizations and events that have gone above and beyond to offer travellers superior tourism experiences in Canada.
This year’s Awards categories reflect our industry’s resilience and highlight the extraordinary efforts that collectively have forged a path to recovery. This year’s categories are:
- Air Canada Tourism Business of the Year Award
- Championing Tourism Safety Award
- Keeping Canada Globally Competitive Tourism Award
- Employee of the Year Award
- ITAC Indigenous Tourism Award
- Lifetime Achievement Tourism Award
Website launches and nominations OPEN Tuesday, April 6th, 2021.
Keep in-the-loop with Awards and other event announcements by subscribing to our TIAC Event Announcements here.