TIAC's 30 under 30 Achiever Awards
This award recognises up to 30 individuals, 30 years of age and younger, working in the tourism industry and their contribution to the development of a vibrant and professional tourism industry.
Recipients will be acknowledged during the Canadian Tourism Awards and receive a certificate of achievement.
- The award will not be made to the same person twice.
- Nominations are accepted from any party except the nominee.
- Submissions and references must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2022
- Two/three images to support entry
- A copy of an ID, such as driver’s license or passport, to verify age
- Resume of nominee and up to 3 letters of recommendation.
- Overview of the Nominee
- Highlight outstanding attributes
- Tourism career history
- Nominee’s Personal Service and Examples of Activities
- Provide specific examples of activities demonstrating leadership and how they have the potential to be a future leader in the tourism industry.
- Benefits to the Industry and Success
- Outline personal involvement resulting success and legacy