TIAC's 30 under 30 Achiever Awards
This award recognizes up to 30 individuals, 30 years of age and younger, working in the tourism industry and their contribution to the development of a vibrant and professional tourism industry.
Recipients will be acknowledged during the Air Canada Luncheon and receive a certificate of achievement.
- The award will not be made to the same person twice.
- Nominations are accepted from any party except the nominee.
- The nomination form and submissions must be completed by October 5, 2022
To start the nomination process, please ensure you have the following information ready:
- Two/three images of the nominee to support entry
- A copy of the nominees' ID, such as a driver’s license or passport, to verify age
- Resume of the nominee
- Up to 3 letters of recommendation.
- Overview of the nominee
- Highlight outstanding attributes
- Tourism career history
- Nominee’s Personal Service and Examples of Activities
- Provide specific examples of activities demonstrating leadership and how they have the potential to be a future leader in the tourism industry.
- Benefits to the Industry and Success
- Outline personal involvement resulting in success and legacy
Click “Submit a Nomination” to start the process. You can save the information at any time and return to edit and complete the form.