Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) have developed tools to help you and your clients/customers better understand travel guidelines and border measures
As you know, the Government of Canada introduced new border measures on August 9, 2021. Some of the key changes include:
- fully vaccinated U.S. citizens and permanent residents who are currently residing in the U.S. may travel to Canada for non-essential reasons;
- fully vaccinated French citizens residing in Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon may travel to Canada for non-essential reasons;
- the removal of the requirement to stay at a government-authorized hotel for all travellers; and
- the removal of the requirement for all fully vaccinated travellers to take a post-arrival test, unless they are randomly selected to take one.
Our partners at the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) have developed tools to help you and your clients/customers better understand the full scope of these changes and what travellers will need to know before, during, and after their entry to Canada.
- The Travel Toolkit: A quick guide to help other government departments understand the latest changes to travel rules, and to help them quickly find online resources with more in-depth details. This toolkit is available here.
- Marketing Toolkit: A resource for travel/tourism industry partners with pre-written social media, blogs, fact sheets, and newsletter content that can be used to inform their audiences. This toolkit is available on Google Drive.