TIAC is also very excited to announce details of a very special early-bird promotion. Register for The Tourism Congress by September 7th to save $150 on your delegate fees and be entered into a draw for an unforgettable two-day rail getaway journey from Rocky Mountaineer, featuring 2 GoldLeaf Tickets on the Rocky Mountaineer train through the Rockies.
This breathtaking package includes:
- A trip for two adults between Vancouver and Banff/Calgary; Vancouver and Jasper; or Whistler and Jasper (winner’s choice). Ride eastbound or westbound on the Rocky Mountaineer in GoldLeaf Service. Enjoy comfortable, spacious, fully reclining seats with colourful commentary and personalized service.
- Breakfast and lunch prepared by the talented GoldLeaf chefs, served in the elegant GoldLeaf Service dining room onboard the train on both days (hors d’oeuvres also included for those travelling eastbound to Calgary on day two).
- Complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and snacks onboard the Rocky Mountaineer.
- Overnight hotel accommodation at the end of day one in Kamloops or Quesnel, depending on which route you travel.
- Bus transfers to and from your accommodation in either Kamloops or Quesnel.
For more information on the Tourism Congress, click here or contact David Lauer, TIAC Director, Communications at or 613-238-9400.