Membership with TIAC means you have a voice in Ottawa, elevating your concerns with Federal Officials and addressing matters preventing you from succeeding and growing.
TIAC has led various campaigns and initiatives and has a long list of successes, most recently last week's announcement by the Government for new measures of support for the Tourism Industry.
TIAC and the Coalition for Hardest Hit Businesses had been advocating for months to ensure targeted, and sector-specific support was in place through to spring 2022, helping the industry during pandemic recovery. We saw a big win for the industry in the announcement, a direct result of TIAC's advocacy work and the engagement of members sending in more than 700 letters to their MPs.
In addition to benefiting from the association's advocacy work, membership with TIAC also means special savings and unique benefits, including our TIAC Member Advantage Program at Rendez-vous Canada+ 2022, taking place as a hybrid event May 24 - 27.
Sellers who are TIAC Members enjoy the following,
- Appointment booking benefits
- Opportunity to submit up to 100 appointment requests.
- Early access to RVC+ attendee list and appointment requests
- Priority appointment scheduling of mutual matches with Buyers
- Top positioning and complimentary branding opportunities
- Top positioning in seller listings and buyer search results
- Highlighted placement in RVC+ online directory
- Corporate logo displayed in RVC+ online directory
- Corporate logo on seller listing in Virtual Event
- Complimentary Premium Booth with enhanced booth branding opportunities
- SAVE 20% on partnership and branding opportunities
- Have your membership recognized with the TIAC logo in the online directory, seller listing in Virtual Event, and on virtual booth
- In-person sellers will also receive an invitation to TIAC Member-only events and be recognized with the TIAC logo on name badges.
Plus, a $200 savings on your Regular TIAC Membership Renewal for all RVC+ sellers.
As a member of TIAC, you recently started to receive daily Tourism media monitoring, keeping you updated on what is happening across Canada. This service alone is typically thousands of dollars to secure, and TIAC was pleased to offer this newest benefit to its membership.
TIAC is your National Voice and will continue to campaign and advocate for industry support and look for ways to help you grow your business. That is our commitment to you.
If you would like to learn more about TIAC or join, please feel free to reach out to me anytime via phone or email.
VP, Business Development and Member Relations