Province: Mirabel, Quebec
Position: Station Admin
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: June 14, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Providing administrative support to the Station Manager to ensure the smooth running of the guest services, detailing, and service departments
• Assisting with creating work orders and reviewing them for accuracy and completion
• Working collaboratively with the Station Manager to ensure that Guests are consistently ‘WOWED’
• Lending assistance by monitoring and assessing the Daily Activity Screen to ensure tasks are being completed in an efficient and timely manner and delivery dates are being met, and reporting areas of concern to the Station Manager
• Assisting in employee training and creating quotes for reservations
• Ensuring timely input of payroll information as directed by the Station Manager
• Participating in regular formal and informal meetings
• Maintaining a schedule of performance review deadlines for all station employees and providing schedules to the Station Manager to ensure reviews are conducted in a timely manner
• Providing front counter and reception support when needed
• Making timely decisions in line with company policies, procedures and other relevant guidelines
• Creating reports as assigned
• Driving individual accountability among employees through leading by example
• Complying with Health & Safety policies and procedures
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Must be fully bilingual
• Excellent customer or guest service and communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Excellent problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
• Previous experience working in a hotel or tourism-related business is an asset
• Must be able to work shifts, weekends and holidays
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits offered
If you like the sound of all of this and are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and you believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply to https://www.canadream.com/careers/job-openings/.
From humble beginnings in the mid-‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada. Our market-leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced employees across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment, continual growth and expansion plans, and a fleet of over 1,000 modern RVs for rentals and previously experienced units available for sale.
Our vibrant locations are choice locations for customers and guests who are seeking adventures in untamed and breathtaking surroundings and looking to explore the untamed wilderness, wildlife, awe-inspiring mountains, coastal hike trails, bright and bustling landscapes, gorgeous lake views & vast parks.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to” in every corner, we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the center of everything. CanaDream’s employees work hard and enjoy the ride. Fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.