Province: Delta, British Columbia
Position: RV Sales Coordinator
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: June 14, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Providing top-notch CanaDream Sales customer service
• Emphasizing product features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sale worksheets and/or reports.
• Photographing Units for the CD website at the location.
• Following thru on delivery preparation of units, as well as Sales unit readiness at the location.
• Representing CanaDream at consumer shows and events. Event planning/prep.
• Providing Customers with information regarding units for sale- lead follow up.
• Conducting test drives of motorhomes for sale.
• Input customer information into the CRM system.
• Overcoming simple objections of prospective Customers, and turnover the customers to the Senior Product Advisor or the National Sales Manager to close the deal.
• Emphasizing product/service features and benefits, quoting prices, and preparing sales order forms and/or reports.
• Building and fostering a network of referrals to create new opportunities for Sales revenue growth.
• Maintaining professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray CanaDream in a positive manner.
• Using marketing data and the CRM to maximize sales efficiency and effectiveness.
• Maintaining accurate records, including sales reports, billing invoices, and other documentation.
• Building and maintaining ongoing awareness of new products and services, competitor activities & other research.
• Actively participating in team sales meetings.
• Performing other duties as required.
Qualifications / Required Skills
• University or college degree in a related field preferred.
• Strong desire to be involved in the sales field. Automotive/RV sales experience is an asset, but drive and determination are even more crucial for success in this role.
• Must be a self-starter who can work through ambiguous situations (Retail Sales Transactions) with offsite leadership.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects to drive established sales targets.
• Professional demeanor, selling style, and appearance.
• Solid experience in opportunity qualification, planning, account development, and time management.
• Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision-makers.
• Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
• Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with Customers.
• Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent listening skills.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
• Ability to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
• Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
• High level of integrity and work ethic.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must possess the appropriate sales license to meet government regulations and standards for the industry.
• Strong computer proficiency is required.
PLEASE NOTE: The selected candidate must have or be willing to obtain the VSA certification.
Salary: $41,600 plus $100 for each completed sales
Interested candidates from surrounding areas that meet the qualifications should apply today!
If you like the sound of all of this, are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply to https://www.canadream.com/careers/job-openings/.
From humble beginnings in the mid-‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada. Our market-leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced employees across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment, continual growth and expansion plans, and a fleet of over 1,000 modern RVs for rentals and previously experienced units available for sale.
Our vibrant locations are choice locations for customers and guests who are seeking adventures in untamed and breathtaking surroundings and looking to explore the untamed wilderness, wildlife, awe-inspiring mountains, coastal hike trails, bright and bustling landscapes, gorgeous lake views & vast parks.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to” in every corner, we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the center of everything. CanaDream’s employees work hard and enjoy the ride. Fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.