Province: Calgary, Alberta
Position: Part-time Parts & Service Coordinator
Deadline: June 30, 2023
Posted: June 14, 2023
Job Description / Duties
• Order all shop-related parts, kit items and shop and cleaning supplies.
• Maintain control of the parts room & inventory records.
• Verify that all parts used on a unit repair are listed on the PDI sheet/work order.
• Responsible for all arriving parts and entering them into the computer system.
• Label parts with part numbers
• Work closely with the Service Manager to take service-related calls & book service appointments.
• Initiate and complete service work orders.
• Manage winter work order estimates and ensure parts are ordered appropriately
• Ensure parts are ordered prior to service booking.
• Complete warranty documents.
• Ensure all special sales part requirements are handled (awnings/generators etc.).
• Work collaboratively with co-workers on delivery schedules.
• Ensure all parts used are subtracted from inventory.
• Work with the Fleet team on warranty issues.
• Organize all office material courier pick-ups.
• Keep parts area clean, neat, organized and free of garbage.
• Prepare parts quotations for retail and sales department needs.
• Active in parts inventory and weekly audit counts and procedures.
• Purchase supplies for the station and perform supply runs regularly
Qualifications / Required Skills
• Parts experience will be an asset.
• A knowledge of Auto/RV body parts and the ordering process will be an asset.
• Experience working with multiple vendors and locating new sources.
• Demonstrated strong computer/software proficiency, preferably with estimating systems.
• Intermediate skills in Excel required.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Predictable and reliable attendance is required.
• Having a forklift license will be an asset.
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driver’s abstract.
Salary: Competitive wages offered
If you like the sound of all of this, are ready for a challenging yet rewarding role within a supportive team, and believe you possess the required skills and experiences, then please apply to: https://www.canadream.com/careers/job-openings/.
From humble beginnings in the mid-‘90s, CanaDream has steadily grown into a leading RV rental and sales business in Canada. Our market-leading brand position has been achieved through a combination of investments in experienced crew members across all our locations, with unique build RV floor plans, proprietary technology, continual investment, continual growth and expansion plans, and a fleet of over 1,000 modern RVs for rentals and previously experienced units available for sale.
Our vibrant locations are choice locations for customers and guests who are seeking adventures in untamed and breathtaking surroundings and looking to explore the untamed wilderness, wildlife, awe-inspiring mountains, coastal hike trails, bright and bustling landscapes, gorgeous lake views & vast parks.
CanaDream’s culture is based on being “Happy to” in every corner, we seek positivity and teamwork; working together to put our Guests at the center of everything. CanaDream’s crew members work hard and enjoy the ride. Fun is at the core of our business with monthly staff appreciation BBQs, regular team celebration events, milestone awards and more.