Air Canada’s Calin Rovinescu Rounds Out
Stellar Tourism Congress Lineup
TIAC is pleased to announce that Air Canada President and CEO Calin Rovinescu will provide the closing keynote address at the Tourism Congress, the tourism industry’s only national and cross-sectoral conference.
A longtime leader in the global aviation sector, Mr. Rovinescu will share his perspectives on Canada’s tourism business, and what role Canada’s major long-haul international carrier can play in growing it going forward.
Mr. Rovinescu’s joins a stellar lineup of speakers and panelists, featuring some of Canada’s most influential tourism business leaders, political figures, strategic thinkers, and entrepreneurs.
Among others, some of the big names already confirmed to appear include:
- Bruce Philp, Renowned author and marketing maven behind the rapid rise of ING Direct
- Hon. Maxime Bernier, Minister of State (Small Business and Tourism)
- Paul Brown, President, Brands & Commercial Services, Hilton Worldwide
- Howard Eng, President and CEO of the Greater Toronto Airports Authority
- Robert Deluce, President and CEO, Porter Airlines
- Christiane Germain, Co-President, Groupe Germain
- Randy Powell, President & CEO, Armstrong Group (Rocky Mountaineer)
Register now at http://tiac.travel/tourism_congress.html.
About the Tourism Congress:
November 19 – 21, 2012
Hilton Lac Leamy, Gatineau, Quebec (National Capital Region)
The Tourism Congress is TIAC’s annual industry conference, and the only national and cross-sectoral tourism industry gathering in Canada.
The conference assembles tourism industry leaders from across the country at the doorstep of our elected officials and decision-makers, whose departments and agencies impact upon the industry.
The Tourism Congress is a must-attend event for any tourism professional with a genuine interest in the future of Canada’s international travel business.
Additional Information & Registration
For more information or to register, please visit http://tiac.travel/tourism_congress.html.