A TIAC membership means $$$ savings at Tourism Congress, Canadian Tourism Awards an RendezVous Canada
(certain restrictions apply)
- SAVE $300 (Early-Bird Rate) on Tourism Congress delegate registration
Canadian Tourism Awards
- SAVE $100 per category, per nomination of a Canadian Tourism Awards
- SAVE 20% on any booth package
- SAVE 20% on partnership and branding opportunities
- Be invited to attend the TIAC Members’ ONLY Buyers event
- Have your membership recognized with the TIAC logo on booth signage and your name badge
- Receive highlighted placement in RVC directory*
- Get top positioning in online sellers’ search by buyers*
- Enjoy priority onsite registration
NEW for 2019, enjoy even more front of the line benefits* including:
- Early access to submit appointment requests– Gain access to the appointment request form two (2) weeks before non-members and Buyers. When Buyers log-in to request their appointments, they will see your early request, increasing the opportunity of reciprocal appointment requests.
- Opportunity to submit additional appointment requests– Make up to 100 requests instead of the standard 82 for a full booth, or 50 requests instead of 40 for a half booth – increasing the potential of filling your appointment schedule.
- Priority appointment scheduling – TIAC member mutual matches with Buyers will be booked before non-member mutual matches.
- Automatic booking of manual appointment requests – TIAC members will not have to wait for Buyers to accept a mutual appointment request. If you have an open timeslot in common, the appointment will be booked, ensuring the Buyer does not accept another request at the same time.
*Membership must be active by March 1, 2019 to take advantage of enhanced appointment options and enhanced directory listing. Other benefits, including the 20% discount on booth fees, will be in effect once the membership has been paid in full. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED ON OR BEFORE MAY 31, 2019.